Huntsmore, ad shot 2

It is believed that the building dates from before 1730, possibly originating as two or three small cottages. A lot of the timbers were reclaimed from a medieval house pre 1500s. It was originally called ‘Cyder By’, for the obvious reason that it is next to the Cyder House.

The garden was considerably improved in the late nineties and is sometimes open to the public in aid of charity.

Huntsmore sale brochure 2012