The Coach House

0

The Coach House, The Street

Coach HouseThe Coach House was built in 1896 to garage the coaches for Hall Place (now Aldro) whose stable were opposite in Cross Farm. During the World War II the volunteer fire brigade used to assemble here and the duty fireman slept in a room above what was until recently and is now part of the house.

Near the entrance there is a handsome coach lamp with the date.