In 1944 the Hall Place Estate was sold in its entirety, not just what is now known as Aldro but also several houses in the village which the estate owned such as The Croft, The Coppice and Cross Farm.
Below are the four corners of the plan that was prepared for the original sale documents in 1942. Each image is expandable.
The following documents provide a summary of the sale, whilst every page can be viewed in detail by clicking on the thumbnails below.
Here are the individual pages which click through to the full-size originals: