Huntsmoor, Peper Harow Lane

0

 

 

Huntsmoor was originally two workers’ cottages and used to go by the name ‘Cyder By’, being right next to the Cyder House. The building was probably constructed before 1730, and one of the ground-floor beams has indications that it came from a 16th century house. The photo above was taken in 2012.

The report below was made by the Domestic Buildings Research Group in 2004 and made available by the owner.