Welcome to the Shackleford website
The definitive site for the village of Shackleford in Surrey and the nearby hamlets of Hurtmore, Eashing, Peper Harow and Norney.
Here’s a small selection of what you can find on this site:
- Hundreds of photos old and new
- Facebook link
- Parish Council news
- Links to local schools
- Info on the Shop and the Village Hall
- Local contacts
- Info/photos of Eashing, Peper Harow and Hurtmore
- Old photos and maps
- Stories from the past
🏠Planning Application Update, Guildford
Please see below the planning applications Surrey County Council were consulted on for the week commencing 11th January 2021.
Any questions or comments please email me at email@example.com or message me. ... See MoreSee Less
All available, Monday to Sunday, for takeaway.
10% OFF YOUR FOOD ORDER plus
£10 VOUCHER FOR REOPENING DAY
11:30 to 15:00
17:30 to 21:00 ... See MoreSee Less
Keep up the good work! Today’s dashboard has every district and borough area showing a slightly downward trend in infection rates. While this is good news and suggests that staying at home is starting to have an effect, we must remain vigilant.
If you need help Surrey County Council's Community Helpline: 0300 200 1008
It is here for two things:
To help direct residents who need support – if friends or family are unable to help – with such things as picking up shopping, prescription collections or having someone who can be a telephone friend, and to other services that can help.
To provide advice on where to register your offer of help to support your community.Please see today's data dashboard of COVID cases across Surrey.
Again, today’s dashboard has every district and borough area showing a slightly downward trend in infection rates. While this is good news and suggests that staying at home is starting to have an effect, we must remain vigilant.
We are still seeing thousands of cases a week, the virus is still very much present in our communities and we must keep playing our part to stop this spread further.
Let’s keep going - by all of us doing our bit we can get on top of this.
Remember: Stay at home > Protect the NHS > Save Lives
www.gov.uk/coronavirus ... See MoreSee Less
I heard this trend is working wonders for small businesses. No links only 5 pictures. Anyone who’s interested can ask for your link in the comments section. SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES ❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
We are doing our part to help those in need get their vaccinations. We have extended free bus travel for bus pass users Elderly and disabled residents with concessionary bus passes will be able to enjoy free bus travel all day, every day from today 18 January 2021.🩺Surrey County Council, Enabling travel to facilitate Vaccinations🩺
We are doing our part to make it easier for people to get their vaccinations.
- Guildford high street has temporarily been opened to traffic. This is to ensure that residents who need to drive to their vaccination appointments, can access Superdrug which was announced last week as one of six pharmacies to administer Covid jabs.
- Extended free bus travel for bus pass users Elderly and disabled residents with concessionary bus passes will be able to enjoy free bus travel all day, every day from today (18 January 2021).
- As part of Surrey County Council’s efforts to support residents during the COVID-19 pandemic, free bus travel is now available before 9.30am to help eligible residents make use of early morning slots for vaccines, healthcare, shopping and other vital appointments. Previously a free bus pass was valid between 9.30am and 11pm from Monday to Friday, and at any time on weekends and public holidays.
Any questions or comments please do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me. ... See MoreSee Less