Hall Place was formerly known as Shackleford House (nothing to do with the current Shackleford House in Grenville Road). In 1797 the mansion was sold: all the buildings together with 92 acres of land and a further 23 acres of arable land. Lord Midleton was the buyer; he paid £5250 for the buildings and £598 10s for the land, then demolished the house.
Here is the cover page of the sale document. The following page has the complete particulars